- RALEIGH, NC
- RICHMOND, VA
- NORFOLK, VA
- Degree Required: Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Experience: 1 Year
- Location: RALEIGH, NC
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Status: Immediate
Lynch Mykins is currently seeking an experienced Assistant to join our team! The Assistant is responsible for the successful operation of all activities of the Office of the CEO. This individual acts as the first point of contact between the CEO and all of the entities with which she is involved, both within and outside of the firm. The Executive Assistant will be assigned and own certain special projects as directed, as well as provide travel support and calendar management for additional members of the Leadership Team.
Reporting to the CEO, the Assistant will work to coordinate critical aspects of the LM leadership team’s workflow and provide assistance to advance core parts of LM’s executive team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- • Manage executive calendars and meeting requests for CEO and President in a timely fashion, including providing weekly updates on status of pending and confirmed meetings
- • Set-up, coordinate and communicate around multi-person events such as meetings, business luncheons, conference calls, or client dinners
- • Manage calendar of conferences and events and communicate updates to team
- • Arranges travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
- • Manages expense reporting
- • Develop and maintain PowerPoint presentations, databases/spreadsheets, and research—including Board meeting materials as requested by management
- • Schedule and participate in regular staff meetings and strategy sessions
- • Handle incoming calls and written correspondences professionally and independently
- • Manage all organizational, file storage, external communications and membership accounts
- • Comfortable performing clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed.
- • Handle confidential information with care
- • May help with special projects as needed
- • Able and willing to do anything to keep the team moving forward and efficient
- • Thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- • Flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances, schedules, and projects while maintaining sound judgment and confidentiality when necessary.
- • Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- • Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- • Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- • Anticipates tasks before they're assigned
- • VERY detail oriented.
- • Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- • Excellent, organization, interpersonal, problem-solving, and communication skills including written and verbal fluency in the English language.
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
We strongly support workplace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We offer a competitive salary with full benefits, including 401K, plus company sponsored socials and professional development opportunities.apply